New Student Registration for the 2016-17 school year will be held:
Thursday July 28th, from 12pm-5pm
Friday July 29th, from 8am-12pm
New Student Registration will be held at CDNES on July 28th from 12-5 PMand July 29th from 8-12 PM.
CLICK HERE for the registration page on the Rio Rancho Public Schools Website.
Once your student's Registration has been submitted online, you must bring the following required documents into our Front Office:
- Parent(s)/Guardian's State/US Government Valid ID
- Original Birth Certificate
- Updated Immunization Records and relevant medical information
- Proof of Residency in CDN Boundary. We can ONLY accept a PNM or Gas Co. Bill or Lease or Mortgage Agreement in Parent/Guardian's name.
- Any previous school transcripts or IEPs
*Your student's registration cannot be completed until we have these documents and the online portion is completed.
Click here for student immunization requirements.
Printable List of Immunizations
State of New Mexico Letter of Immunizations
School Supply Lists for 2016-17 School Year
Important Dates for 2016-17 School Year
Back to school dates:
August 8 - 5:30-6:30 pm - Ice Cream Social
August 10, 11 - Student Testing Days for Colinas del Norte Elementary
August 15 - First Day of School for Colinas del Norte Elementary
“Email to be used by those with Hearing Difficulties for Attendance and Emergency messages only. General inquiry messages will not be answered. Please call the school if you require further assistance or information. Thank you.”