Cans for Curriculum
We are collecting cans of food for the CDNE Food Pantry.
Please donate cans of food, that have not expired, to your child’s teacher on Curriculum Night. There will be a contest to see which class donates the most cans.
A pizza party will be given to one class in grades K– 2 and one class in grades 3 – 5.
Thanks for helping!
Once your student's Registration has been submitted online, you must bring the following required documents into our Front Office:
- Parent(s)/Guardian's State/US Government Valid ID
- Original Birth Certificate
- Updated Immunization Records and relevant medical information
- Proof of Residency in CDN Boundary. We can ONLY accept a PNM or Gas Co. Bill or Lease or Mortgage Agreement in Parent/Guardian's name.
- Any previous school transcripts or IEPs
*Your student's registration cannot be completed until we have these documents and the online portion is completed.
Click here for student immunization requirements.
Printable List of Immunizations
State of New Mexico Letter of Immunizations
School Supply Lists for 2016-17 School Year
Important Dates for 2016-17 School Year
Back to school dates:
August 8 - 5:30-6:30 pm - Ice Cream Social
August 10, 11 - Student Testing Days for Colinas del Norte Elementary
August 15 - First Day of School for Colinas del Norte Elementary
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Colinas del Norte Student Handbook
Click here for the Colinas del Norte Student Handbook